Nation Laboratories (NL) employs degreed microbiologists, lab technicians, industrial hygienists, and research analysts that provide our organization with a broad spectrum of knowledge and experience that we pass on to our customers. Our equipment is state-of-the-art and well-maintained to provide accurate and specific data.
Our laboratory can provide a number of its services for organizational entities, including businesses, the government, and non-profits.
The following services are available to our business (professional) clientele:
- Mold: Non-Viable Spore Trap Analysis
- Mold: Direct Examination: Fungal Spores/Structures
- Dust/Debris Characterization
- Mold: Viable Samples: Media Plates-Genus or Group ID
- Mold: Viable Samples: Media Plates- Species ID
- Bacteria: Total Coliform/Ecoli (Presence/Absence)
- Bacteria: Sewage Screen
- Bacteria: Sewage Screen- Enterococcus cfu/unit
- Bacteria: Heterotrphic Plate Count (HPC)
- Bacteria: MRSA (Presence/Absence)
- Bacteria: MRSA
- Bacteria: MRSA-Water (Presence/Absence)
- Bacteria: MRSA-Water
- Bacteria: Salmonella-Surface (Presence/Absence)
- Bacteria: Listeria: Surface (Presence/Absence)
- Asbestos: PLM
- Asbestos: PCM
- Asbestos: TEM
- Lead: Lead in Paint 7400/7420 AA
- Lead: Lead in Soil 7000/7420
- Lead: Lead in Air NIOSH 7082 AA
- Water Quality: Basic
- Water Quality: Advanced
- Drug Residue: Basic Panel
- Drug Residue: Advanced Panel
This is a list of common services. For more specialized/specific environmental analyses, please contact us for a customized price quote.
We are always available to assist our clients with questions regarding our company and/or services. We invite you to call or email us for additional information about our laboratory and services.